COVID-19: Advice & Guidance
If your child, a member of your household or support bubble is displaying any of the three main Covid-19 symptoms they cannot come into school.
1. A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
2. A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot more than an hour, or 3 or more
coughing episodes in 24 hours. (If you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
3. A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot
smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Please report your child's absence, clearly stating the reasons for the absence, via the attendance line 01273 645104.
What to do if you or a family member is displaying symptoms
If you or a family member have any of the main symptoms of Coronavirus:
1. Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible
2. Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result.
3. If you are unable to get test results, you must isolate for 14 days
For us to allow your child back in to school before the 14 days, we will need to see a negative test
result. Please send this to email@example.com or come and bring it into us at reception.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.
Key letters sent home to parents/carers can be accessed here
The latest information from Public Health England is below.
Need support or information for dealing with bereavement and young people?
Who to contact?
Winston’s Wish website and National Helpline 08452 030405
Cruse Bereavement Care website and National Helpline 0808 808 1677