The Bevy - Enterprise with Meaning
Wednesday 14 November - 5.00pm til 7.00pm
Have you ever had an idea to make Brighton or the world a better place? Would you like to find out how you can get funding and support to make your idea reality? Join The Bevy; Brighton and Hove's only community pub, on Wednesday 14 November here at BACA, for a chance to meet some people who have turned their ideas into a reality.
The Bevy are a local co-op pub-come-hub, owned and run by locals, who are focused on helping people in and around the local area. They have teamed up with Meaning, with the event sponsored by UnLtd, to bring an afternoon of speakers and contributors, who are eager to share their experience on how to make a difference in the community; just like:
- Tom Druitt - His buses are fueled by chip oil.
- Molly Mathieson - She started New Note Orchestra, changing the lives of people in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Tim Holtam - Started a table tennis club, which now teaches Maths through play.
All parents and carers are welcome. If you would like to attend, please click here to register for your ticket to the event.
Another Fringe event in relation to Enterprise with Meaning, is the Meaning Conference on Thursday 15 November. This is particularly interesting for people between 16 and 25. You'll be able to:
- Hear from and meet some of Brighton & Hove’s successful social enterprises and supporters.
- Find out about about UnLtd’s Spaces4Change awards of cash and support for your idea.
- Have entertainment from ground-breaking musical organisations and Brighton Table Tennis Club.
- Free food and drink.
We look forward to seeing you there!