Booking appointments via Parents Booking
How to book Progress Evening appointments online
1. Go to https://parents-booking.co.uk/baca
2. Enter your personal details - *these details need to match the ones that the academy have for you on file. If you are unable to login, please contact the academy on 01273 691 191 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your contact details*
3. Select which child you want to make bookings for first. If you have more than one child who requires appointments, you can switch between them once you are logged in.
4. Now follow the instructions for either individually booking your appointments, or using the Automated Booking Wizard.
For Individual Bookings:
- Scroll down until you see the booking table. Above it are the departments and teachers available to you
- Select the department, then teacher, and click on an available time to make a booking. When you have selected a time, you are able to add any issues or comments for the teacher to take note of before the appointment
- Your appointment will automatically save when you click to confirm
- Repeat this process, making bookings for all of the teachers you need to
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the correct department and teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it
- If you need to make bookings for another child, scroll to the top of the page. In the top left corner you should see a ‘Make a Booking for Another Child’ icon. Click this. If there is no icon, the software does not recognise that you have multiple children. This just means that you’ll need to log out and log back in again using the other child’s details
- Once you have made all of your bookings, click on either Email or Print My Appointments
For the Automated Booking Wizard:
- Select the teacher you wish to book. You can press ‘Select All’ to select all options
- If you have a second child to make bookings for, select their tab and repeat the teacher selecting process
- Proceed to the bottom of the page and specify your personal availability, then press Make My Bookings For Me
- If the wizard replies that bookings are not feasible, you have not left enough time to fit in the appointments. To fix this, you need to either reduce the number of teachers or increase the amount of time you’re available
- Now see a list of your booking suggestions. Feel free to add comments to teachers you wish to book, if allowed
- Press Confirm to confirm these appointments as your bookings
- Press Email or Print My Appointments
Parents Booking Support Resources
Parents Booking How To: How to log in
Parents Booking How To: How do I make an appointment?
Parents Booking How To: How do I cancel or rearrange appointments?
Parents Booking How To: How do I make an appointment for my other child?
For more video resources, please visit the Parents Booking Youtube channel.