Open Evening Information
Our Year 6 Open Evening took place on 29 September 2021. If you were unable to make this event please see the information below.
BACA operates under the Brighton & Hove admissions criteria for secondary schools.
Key dates in the admissions process and information on how to appeal can be found in the guide to Secondary School Admissions.
For more information, please contact the Schools Admissions Team, at Brighton & Hove Council, on 01273 293653 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can visit the Brighton & Hove Council Website.
The academy is offering places for up to 180 Year 7 students in September.
- Download the Admissions Policy
- Download the Yr 7 Admissions Form (Microsoft Word)
- Download the Yr 7 Admission Form (PDF)
- Complete the Yr 7 Admission Form Online (editable PDF)
BACA Registration Forms:
Digital versions (editable PDF):
- Complete the digital Parental Consent Form (editable PDF)
- Complete the digital Medical Information Sheet (editable PDF)
- Complete the digital Administration of Medicine Consent Form (editable PDF)
- Complete the digital Allergy & Intolerance Form (editable PDF)
Printable versions (Microsoft Word):
- Download a printable Parental Consent Form (Microsoft Word)
- Download a printable Medical Information Sheet (Microsoft Word)
- Download a printable Administration of Medicine Consent Form (Microsoft Word)
- Download the printable Allergy & Intolerance Form (Microsoft Word)
View our Home - Student - Academy Partnership Agreement here.
From time to time, places at BACA become available in different year groups. If you're interested in obtaining a place for your child, please contact the School Admissions Team on 01273 293653 or via email: email@example.com.
Please note that places are subject to availability within the year group that your child would transfer in to.
In order to ensure the transfer progresses smoothly, detailed information will be collected from the student’s current school regarding their academic grades, additional needs, attendance and behaviour.
Arrange a tour
To arrange a personal tour of the Academy, please contact us on 01273 691191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACA College offers places for up to 450 students. To apply to BACA College please follow the link below.