- Section 1 - School Contact Details
- Section 2 - Admissions Arrangements
- Section 3 - Ofsted Reports
- Section 5 - KS4 and KS5 Results
- Section 6 - Performance Tables
- Section 7 - Curriculum
- Section 8 - Behaviour Policy
- Section 9 & 10 - Pupil Premium and Year 7 Catch up Premiums
- Section 12 - Special Educational Needs (SEND) Report
- Section 13 - Governors' Information and Duties
- Section 14 - Charging and Remission Policies
- Section 15 - Values and Ethos
- Section 16 - Request for Copies
- Complaints and Enquiries
- Statutory Documents
Section 9 & 10 - Pupil Premium and Year 7 Catch Up Premiums
The pupil premium grant is where BACA, like other schools, receives additional funding from the government to help address inequalities between students from disadvantaged backgrounds and their more affluent peers.
This is allocated to schools on the basis of the number of pupils who have been eligible for free school meals (FSM) at any point over the last six years.
The Academy will use this money to support students and develop systems that support student learning, directed at students with FSM and in vulnerable groups.
The Academy is required to provide information on how much pupil premium grant funding we receive and how we spend it. Download our Pupil Premium Report to find out more.