- Section 1 - School Contact Details
- Section 2 - Admissions Arrangements
- Section 3 - Ofsted Reports
- Section 5 - KS4 and KS5 Results
- Section 6 - Performance Tables
- Section 7 - Curriculum
- Section 8 - Behaviour Policy
- Section 9 & 10 - Pupil Premium and Year 7 Catch up Premiums
- Section 12 - Special Educational Needs (SEND) Report
- Section 13 - Governors' Information and Duties
- Section 14 - Charging and Remission Policies
- Section 15 - Values and Ethos
- Section 16 - Request for Copies
- Complaints and Enquiries
- Statutory Documents
Section 2 - Admissions Arrangements
The governors at Brighton Aldridge Community Academy wish to apply the admissions arrangements set for community schools that are made by Brighton and Hove City Council.
A detailed description of the arrangements is contained in the guidance ‘Secondary School Admissions in Brighton & Hove 2016/2017’ which can be found at www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/schooladmissions.
For more information, please contact the Schools Admissions Team, at Brighton & Hove Council, on 01273 293653 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can visit the Brighton & Hove Council Website.
The Academy is offering places for up to 180 year 7 students in September. Completed preference forms need to be received by Brighton & Hove School Admissions by 3pm on 31 October 2015.
From time to time, places at BACA do become available in different year groups. If you are interested in obtaining a place for your child, please make contact with the School Admissions Team on 01273 293653 or via email:email@example.com.
Please note that places are subject to availability within the year group that your child would transfer in to.
In order to ensure the transfer progresses smoothly, detailed information will be collected from the student’s current school regarding their academic grades, additional needs, attendance and behaviour.
Arrange a tour
To arrange a personal tour of the Academy, please contact us on 01273 691191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a number of opportunities for prospective students to visit the Academy - more information to come!