Behaviour to achieve
The Academy encourages positive behaviour which applies to all members of the Academy in terms of their relationships with students, staff, visitors and members of the local community.
To promote this behaviour the Academy implements a range of strategies.
- VIVO rewards
- Meeting and greeting pupils in every lesson
- Well-planned and taught lessons
- Use of restorative language
- High praise & rewarding of success
A positive discipline system for class behaviour is delivered consistently throughout the Academy. Our code of conduct (RAISE) is promoted and on display in every classroom:
- R: We listen and speak Respectfully to each other
- A: We Attend each lesson on time
- I: We follow Instructions
- S: We act in a Safe manner
- E: We Engage in all lessons
The Academy uniform is a reflection of our professional and ‘business like’ environment.
All students at BACA wear a navy blue blazer, displaying the Academy logo. Both boys and girls wear a white shirt, black shoes, a house tie and grey Academy trousers (girls have the option to wear the grey Academy skirt).
For PE lessons students wear the Academy sports kit.
The uniform shop is open to students every school day from 9.00am. To make an appointment, please contact 01273 691191 (ext. 2003) or email Student Services at studentservices
New pricing for BACA uniforms went into effect from October Half term 2015. For more information you can read the letter that was sent to parent/carers.