Our Primary Partners
At BACA, we know that the move from primary to secondary school can be an exciting yet daunting experience. We work closely with our primary partners to ensure that the transition process is as smooth and enjoyable as possible for prospective students.
We have good working relationships with our partnering primary schools, organising a range of events and visits throughout the academic year. This provides primary pupils with the opportunity to see what BACA has to offer and enables our prospective students to get to know their new academy before starting the following year.
The following are list of events and activities that we hold for our primary partners:
- Open mornings and evenings
- Football, basketball, cricket tournaments held at BACA for local primary schools
- 6 week IT course for primary school pupils
- Junior Dance Academy
- Taster day for local primary schools (years 4-5 pupils)
- Friendship afternoon for incoming year 7 students in March
- Summer Learning programme for incoming year 7 students